Who Qualifies to be a Partner?
Any community-based organization with social workers, case managers, resource coordinators, counselors and employees that have clients that need access to wireless service. Plus, it’s FREE to become a Partner!
What Does a Partner Do?
- We provide the online application for Lifeline that only takes a few minutes.
- Partners provide internet access making it easy for their clients to enroll.
- We ship the phone and take care of the rest!
This short video explains:
- Who is Standup Wireless?
- What is the Community Partner Program?
- What does a Partner do?
- What kind of service will your client receive?
What does a Partner Get?
We equip our Partners with all the tools needed to get their clients connected, such as:
Exclusive Partner Offer with a Free Smartphone and Free Monthly Service
Materials to promote your new resource and our partnership
Access to our online portal with tools and information about the application process
Ability to allow your clients an easy way to sign up for Lifeline when you meet with them
Why Partner with us?
We’re mission-driven, just like you
Our goal is to connect people to the valuable parts of life that will help them in the journey to self-sufficiency. StandUp Wireless helps people communicate with employers, access healthcare, stay in touch with school, family and friends…and even organizations such as yours.
We put the end-user first
StandUp Wireless is different than other service providers- we put the end user first. We not only provide reliable wireless service, but also unparalleled bilingual customer care.
We fill the communication gap
Your organization faces a communication gap, just like many others. StandUp Wireless gets wireless service into the hands of current and potential clients. Our partnership will help you communicate with your client base, reach more clients, and allow you to meet more needs with new resources.
We help you grow your mission
No matter the type of organization, we’re all serving the same clients – people working through poverty toward self-sufficiency. And we’re both trying to help as best we can. By providing the crucial resource of wireless communication, you’ll potentially increase brand awareness as well as client satisfaction, participation, and retention.
We help your clients avoid the
Our best-in-class prepaid wireless plans mean that as your clients earn more money, they can still enjoy exceptional service at a modest price. Plans start for as little as $20/month.
Your Clients Participating in:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
or Qualify by Income:
- 135% of Federal Poverty Guidelines or Below (Check Here)
StandUp Wireless Customers Receive
FREE MONTHLY SERVICE
- Minutes– Plenty of talk time to stay in touch
- Unlimited Text – If minutes run out, everyone stays connected with unlimited SMS texting.
- Data – Access the internet, email and frequently used apps
- Click here to see the plan offered in your state
NEWEST, MOST POWERFUL NETWORK
- Talk, text, stream and share even better using 4G
- Purchase more minutes or data for as little as $5
- Use the app, website or call 611 from your phone
- For more plans click here
DEDICATED CUSTOMER SERVICE
StandUp Wireless is a mission-driven communications provider
For nearly 20 years, StandUp Wireless has helped hundreds of thousands of people living in poverty to stay connected with friends and family, healthcare providers, schools, employers and benefit offices. We are the reliable Lifeline provider, with a track record of offering products and services that meet the needs of our customers and impact their lives in positive ways.
We work within the Federal Lifeline Program, which offers discounted wireless voice and data service to people participating in Medicaid, SNAP (food stamps), Supplemental Security Income, Veterans Pension/Survivors Pension and FPHA (Federal Public Housing Assistance).
Some of our Partners
Can we become a partner?
Can we become a partner?
We offer service in 29 markets and growing. Enter your zip code below to see if you can be a partner and activate customers in your state.